Felony Defense in Reno, NV
Felonies in Nevada are serious crimes that carry a minimum penalty of one year in prison. If you need a criminal defense attorney for help with a felony arrest, we can assist you. As an experienced former prosecutor in Washoe County, Sean Neahusan, Attorney at Law, will work diligently on your case.
Felonies are broken into categories A to E. Category A felonies are the most serious and Category E are the least serious felonies.
- Kidnapping (first degree)
- Sexual assault
- Trafficking (large amounts)
- Conspiracy or solicitation to commit murder
- Bomb threats
- Voluntary manslaughter
- Providing drug paraphernalia to a minor
- Theft value between $650 and $3,500
- Bribing or intimidating a witness
- Failure to register as a sex offender
- Involuntary manslaughter
- Child abduction
- Possession of a controlled substance with intent to sale
- Unlawful practice of law (3rd within 7 years)
- Misconduct of a public official
- Possession of a controlled substance without intent to sale
- Criminal gang recruitment
- Soliciting a child for prostitution
Call now and put my experience to work!
Sean Neahusan, Attorney at Law, L.L.C. (775) 354-6139.
You can also schedule a free consultation by emailing us today.
This website, blog, and associated information should not be construed as “legal advice” and should never take the place of hiring an attorney. Please consult an attorney for advice as laws are constantly changing and every client’s case is different. If you are charged with a felony (or any crime), we strongly encourage you to consult with us (or another lawyer) at your earliest opportunity. Contacting us via our website contact form or phone does not create an attorney-client privilege, so please withhold from sending confidential information until that time. No attorney can guarantee a result. However, we do our best for our clients in every case. We look forward to helping you.